R&R, our 2003 Carver 460 Voyager, is for sale! During our Great Loop adventure we loved R&R’s generous size (47’ length, 15’ beam), large cockpit and salon with galley up, three sleeping cabins, and two full heads with separate showers. Our future boating will include mostly day-trips with occasional longer cruises, so we are offering R&R to a new owner who can better use her size and features, and we will search for our next boat.
R&R is turnkey-ready, well equipped with recent Garmin navigation electronics, meticulously maintained (including recently completed 1000 hour service and bottom job), and extra-clean from her flybridge to her engine room. Key details and photos are below.
- Location: Holland, Michigan
- Large cockpit for safer docking and outdoor dining
- Sliding-door entry from cockpit into large one-level salon, dinette, and galley
- Flat screen TV, Yamaha receiver, DVD player in salon
- Three guest cabins
- Two full heads with showers
- Washer/dryer combination
- Central vacuum cleaner
- LED lighting throughout
- Volvo Penta 480 hp diesel engines (1263 hours)
- Kohler 13.5 Kw generator (2117 hours)
- Bow and stern thrusters
- Fresh water: 150 gallons
- Waste: 40 gallons x 2
- Diesel fuel: 275 gallons x 2
- Garmin 12” chart plotter, AIS, HD radar, autopilot, speed/depth gauges, backup/ER cameras
- Nebolink (Nebo Tracker) trip monitor and reporting system
- WaveWifi router with cellular and WiFi antennas
- Two dual-USB outlets on flybridge
- New Stratoglass flybridge front and side windows on flybridge
- Dinghy davit (500 lb. capacity) and dinghy cradles
- New foredeck sunpads
- New bottom paint, propeller tuning, zincs
- New Rocna anchor, 250′ all-chain rode
- New 8D starting batteries and house battery
- New Victron inverter/charger and house battery monitor
- Recently completed 1000 hour service
- Many other upgrades and enhancements, must see to appreciate
The boat is located in Holland, Michigan. We are asking $329,000.
If you or someone you know may be interested, please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rick and Rhonda